POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : support for povray.poser forum? : support for povray.poser forum? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  support for povray.poser forum?
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 15 Jan 2004 21:29:32
Message: <40074c8c@news.povray.org>
Many of us use Poser now, for including Poser models in our POV-Ray scenes,
so I'm wondering if anyone else here is interested in having a new forum.
If you think it would be a good idea, or if not, please voice your opinion.

I keep seeing Poser comments popping up in various groups, and I'm never
quite sure whether I should post to .general, .off-topic, .advanced-users,
etc.  Not a big deal, but I would imagine that some others have scratched
their heads on this issue as well.

Additionally, as a relatively new Poser 5 user, I'm often experimenting with
things, and I'm sure others have already done the same things with Pose-Ray
(or something else) and having a place to freely discuss these sorts of
questions would seem like a good thing.  IMHO, it would be nice to have this
collective POV-Ray/Poser knowledge in one nice neat collection.  :-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com